TDs that have been met by the NCFA1st December 2009
National Campaign for the Arts response to Budget 2010 – Press release9th December 2009
It’s Christmas and here at the Campaign we would like to encourage you to buy Irish art/ arts experiences
Here are some examples:
- You can buy some Irish art via the network of galleries around the country.
- Most theatres, arts centres and festivals sell gift tokens – give the gift of theatre, dance, comedy, opera this Christmas.
- Sign yourself or a family member up as a friend of any of the festivals, venues, galleries or production companies around the country. Apart from ticket reductions and opening night packages you will be helping these organisations to survive.
- When buying books – support Irish authors
- Buy/rent Irish films over Xmas.
We haven’t given any specific examples/ links as there really are too many to mention but if you would like to post a link or idea as a comment please do go ahead!